Music Position Available
We are currently seeking a long-term substitute for our Wednesday afternoon strings program for the 2018-19 school year. See details below:
- This position is for an independent contractor.
- Strings meet Wednesday afternoons, January 9 through the end of May, from 12:50-4:00 p.m.
- Schedule consists of four 35-minute lessons from 12:50-3:00 p.m., followed by a large group rehearsal 3:15-4:00 p.m.
- Program currently includes twelve students; violin, viola, and cello.
- Candidate will share a Biblical worldview and agree with the Statement of Faith outlined on the RCCS website.
- To submit a resume or for more information, Email email@example.com.
Requirements to be considered for teaching at RCCS:
- Love of God
- Love of Students
- Love of Learning
- A thorough knowledge of Scripture
- A four-year degree in content area
- Ability to plan, execute, and assess lessons that are age appropriate
- Applicants must have a minimum of one year of teaching experience
If you would be interested in a teaching position or serving as a substitute teacher, resumes may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.